Scholarship and Financial Assistance
To be eligible for receiving financial aid, following formalities will have to
- Send application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. School will provide Google form link to fill the formal Financial Application Form. Form will have to be filled and submitted properly.
- The service holders (parent’s/guardian’s) must attach duly signed and sealed pay slip/salary certificate and others have to submit Income Tax assessment or payment receipt to substantiate their income. Copies of other relevant documents such as a lease, deed agreement, investment papers, liability status, property tax payment receipt, medical certificate/document etc (if applicable) also will be required.
- Parents/guardians who have lost their jobs or are facing salary reduction during the pandemic will have to submit a copy of previous and current pay slip. They will also have to show evidence of salary reduction or layoff notice by submitting the official letter they received from their organization/workplace.
- Upon submission, management may review the application along with all documents.
- Upon review and verification of submitted documents, applicant parents may be called for an interview with the school management. Based on the outcome of the meeting and other previous findings, school’s decisions will be notified to parents within 14 working days.
- Students who have secured a GPA of 3.5 or above in the last session’s final exam, will be given priority.
Parents/Guardians shall be bound to accept the final decision by the school authority in this regard.
Note that, incomplete applications or those who will not appear for an interview, their applications will not be processed.