The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said-
"Allah, His angels and all those in Heavens and on Earth, even ants in their hills and fish in the water, call down blessings on those who instruct others in beneficial knowledge."
Hence, the school’s mission and values are as follows
- 1. Provide knowledge related to life’s affairs that contribute to the betterment of the society.
- 2. Foster critical thinking and authentic application skills needed for decision making and lifelong learning
- 3. Build and provide the educational platform required to attain global standards.
- 1. Every child has the right to obtain quality education regardless of their social and cultural background
- 2. Recognize diversity of mind and intelligence.
- 3. Provide understanding of Taqwa (fear of Allah) and build in them a sense of personal responsibility and accountability for all that they do.
- 4. Instill values which promote a balanced way of practicing diligence, humility, fairness, and tolerance.
- 5. Inspire a courageous-innovative mind which will aspire a positive
- 6. Encourage selflessness and to think beyond themselves.